Guide Feedback 2008 - 2010 (Click the Image)
Read more >>> Click

Hozu River Boat Tour Open !

Hozu River Boat Tour is opening!!! from 10th March!!! read more >>> Related Blog

★ No.1 from March to July 2009

Thank you always for your kind feedback. All the scene from the each tour never been gone from my mind, and keep remaining as vivid memory whenever I'm looking back! Thank you! :)





Hello Sotokosan, we had no trouble finding Gion Corner or getting back to Kyoto station. My wife bought two Kimonos and two Obi. Thanks again for a wonderful time. If you are ever in California, you are welcome and we will be your volunteer guide. Your tomodachi,  (a couple from USA - 29th of Mar. 2009)

ciao dearest Satoko, we are in kyoto right now back from koyasan it was wonderful there! tonight we`ll try to experience the gion area tomorow we are leaving to beppu tahnk you so much for your kinndness and patience you are a brillant guide !!! i'm sure we'll find another occasion to meet, mybe in italy!! i hope you're doing well
(a couple from Italy - 3rd & 4th of Apr. 2009)

Dear Satoko, We were willing to thank you again for the great time we had together in Kyoto. The whole family spent a fantastic time is this magic city. We enjoyed all what we saw, liked a lot the rhythm at which we visited, averall, it was very balanced and complete. Thank you to have made an unforgettable stay of our stay. If one day you come in Belgium, you are our guest. Sincerely. (a family and their parents from Belgium - 18th & 19th of Apr. 2009)

Hi Satoko Janet and I want to thank you again for all your time and efforts in making our time in Kyoto so great. We really enjoyed our travels together and your choices were wonderful. We are off to the ship. (a couple from USA - 4rt & 5th of May. 2009)

Hi Satoko, we have also enjoyed exploring the beautiful Kyoto with a great guide like you. We had the tea ceremony at the place you said, and it was an amazing experience...I had also the chance to buy some fine Uji's tea. Thank you very much.  (a honeymoon trip. from Croatia - 24th of May)

Thank you for a wonderful day! I've enjoyed the trip with you very much. and thank you for your worries if I could get to the meeting place in time for the night touring for tea house. YES! I did and it was very interesting insights into geishas! Thank you again. (a lady from USA - 30th of May)

Hi, Thank you for your guide! I was really impressed with your energy! :) and yes, I've also enjoyed the exploring Kyoto with you so much! How lucky we were, even in this middle of rainy season, the weather was always in our side! I hope you will keep doing guide and help the tourists like the way you do to us, a great memory in our mind! (a couple from Australia - 23rd of June)

Hi Satoko, We hope you are doing fine. We are now back in Montreal after a great 2 week trip in Japan. Thanks again for your availability and the great tour of Kyoto on July 20th. We really enjoyed our experience with you. Thanks again for everything, (a couple from Canada - 20th of July)

Hi Satoko! I had such fun with you in Kyoto. Hopefully we can meet up again. keep in touch! I had a really nice time getting to know you as well! Well, I am finally back to my regular schedule and sleeping like a baby at night! Yay! :) Last weekend, I made my own green tea frappuccino and it was just delicious! Yummy! :) Now I no longer need Starbucks ;) How was your weekend? I'm attaching some pics I took. I hope you enjoy them. (a couple frpm USA - 25th & 29th of July)




2011 Kabuki Calendar!

2011 Kabuki Calendar!
1600yen at Minamiza (Kabuki Theater in Gion) This is Minamiza Orivinal Design! What a Perfect Souvenir Idea!! Or Nice Wall Decoration in your Room! Limited Stock, Hurry to get soon! :)

Kyoto Guide Index

Ask Free Guide 
● Kyoto Visiters? Welcome to Guide You! :)
● Feedback from the Tourists! Thank you! :)
Kyoto Travel Tips
● Drop your Luggages at Kyoto Station!!
Kyoto Itinerary (sorry, now in the rennovation)
● "Must to Visit" Nijo castle, Kinkaku-ji, Ryoan-ji, Shijo Karasuma Shopping area, Kiyomizudera,Gion
● "Must to Visit" <2nd Day> Arashiyama, Tenryu-ji, Bamboo Forest, Togetsu-bridge, Heianjingu shrine.
● "Must to Visit" <3rd Day> Ginkakuji, Philosopher's Path, Nanzenji, Shorenin, Chion-in, Maruyama-Park
● "Must to Visit" <4th Day> Fushimi Inari & Nara area
● Kyoto Tour by Bicycle!
What to do after Sunset
● "Must to Visit" <4th Day> Kyoto Night Cruise (Yoru Bus) Bus Tour
Suberbs of Kyoto
● Boat Tours down Hozu River
● Boat Tour Movie
● Kibune area, Kawadoko Kaiseki Cuisine on the River! (summer)
● Takao area, Kawadoko Dinner with Maiko (spring and autumn)
Dinner Retaurants
● Twilight Pontocho or Kamogawa Riverbank Dining (summer) ● Okonomiyaki (at Downtown)
● Okonomiyaki (at Kinkakuji area)
● Kobe Beef
Kyoto Sweets
● Kyoto Famous Flavor, What is Matcha?
● Kakigoori (Shaved Ice)
Souvenir Tips
● Recommend Kyoto Souvenir Gallery 1
● Recommend Kyoto Souvenir Gallery 2
● Maneki Neko (Lucky Cat)
● Shichimi Spice
● Astro Boy Museum
● Japanese Wooden Doll, Kokeshi
Yukata
● How to Wear Yukata
Tea Ceremony
● Tea Ceremony Experience
● Matcha (Powdered Green Tea) History
Meet Maiko
● Winter Gion - Tea Party with Maiko only by One Coin!
● Maiko Dance Performance Every Sundays
● Meet and Chat with Maiko on Weekends & National Holidays ● Kawadoko Dinner with Maiko
● Maiko Dancing Movie (Gion Higashi Kouta Music)
Onsen
● Funaoka Onsen, Special Public Bath
● Kurama Onsen, Houroku-yu
Festival
Feb
● Plum Festival at Kitano Tenmangu Shrine
Mar
● Higashiyama Hana Touro Illumination
● Kiyomizu Temple, Blue Dragon Dancing
May
● Yabusame-Shinji (Archery on Horseback)
● Aoi Festival Parade
● Iris/Azalea Viewing
Aug
● Bonfires, Daimonji Yaki Festival
Oct
● Ancient Princess Parade (at Arashiyama)
Dec
● Arashiyama Hana Touro Illumination
Spring Sakura (Cherry Blossom)
● Hirano Shrine
● Daigoji Temple
● Omuro Ninna-ji (World Heritage)
Winter Special
● Public Viewing 2009 (Toji, Chionin etc...)
Night Light-Up
● What is Autumn Colors
● Shoren-in Temple Night Illumination
Cultures
● Try "Omikuji" ! Enjoy reading your fortune

Okonomiyaki in Kyoto



Popular Posts